As I get older, reflecting on my life (and the often extremely difficult and even tortuous journey)…and following my studies and research in this field over the past 30 years. Just thinking of doing a book/a new project on this subject, as “inspired” by Alan Boss’s work.
Books & Writing
TBI and Ways to Recover
1. Realization 1: Make a decision.
2. Realization 2: Rely on those around you.
3. Realization 3: Do what you know.
4. Realization 4: When All else fails, laugh.
5. Realization 5: Work on yourself.
6. Realization 6: Everyone is Different.
You CAN heal (in time). So why not start today?
The first line of my new book Memories (written by Casper, my “friendly ghost-writer”)below ???
Aged 15, Craig sustained a severe traumatic brain injury and a broken neck in a midget car racing accident in Cape Town, South Africa. He was in a coma for several weeks (he thinks) and the prognosis was extremely grim
Good idea (ie.helpful to others)…or NOT?
What do YOU think?
SHARE, SUPPORT, ENCOURAGE, UPLIFT and (perhaps even) INSPIRE
Share, encourage, uplift and help spread hope, love and light