My areas of greatest difficulty (throughout my life since age 15)
- Fatigue (extreme)
- Processing information
- Following instructions
- Short-term memory
- Difficulty following conversations
- Expressive dysphasia
- Communication (except in writing). As m says “zilch communication skills”
- Getting muddled (“Mr middle-muddle”)
- Unobservant (totally)
- Difficulties with concentration (unless “absorbed” in writing)
- Sensitivity to noise
- I’ll keep adding to this list, as I think of more areas (perhaps another book Learning by Accident Part II).
Thank goodness for Google (my very efficient filing system!)
A glimmer (but now you know why I’m “safest” just writing and sharing)
“An individual of forceful personality , with a high tolerance of frustration, showing drive, determination and great resilience, will win through in the end more successfully than someone of less robust temperament.”
What’s that light at the end of the tunnel?
It’s another idiot with a torch!
craig’s books on this subject are available at
his various other books are at
All proceeds go to needy and underprivileged children –
“When the writer is no more , the value of your purchase will soar! “