C’s COGNITIVE DIFFICULTIES
These points were quickly jotted down by someone who knows me best and has been with me every step of this long and often very difficult journey. Though it’s rather personal, if it helps others in some way, I’m happy to share…
This is how she sees these (my) problems and how I best manage my strategies to overcome on a daily basis. We hope this info may be helpful to other family members, care-givers and so on.
- Poor verbal skills
- slow information processing
- difficulty following orders and instructions, which makes doing a normal job extremely difficult.
- Inability to associate ideas, ie diffiçulty in following conversations ( unless its about sport!)
- Expressive dysphasia, where the words don’t come out quite right. He knows what he wants to say, but the words don’t come out quite right
- Muddled thinking
- * Don’t interruipt him when he’s talking, as he…
View original post 181 more words